Felt – KVV
Felt gives a second life to waste. The end of 154 PET bottles is the beginning of every Felt chair. A modern chair made from a new material: recycled PET bottles.
Because of the stable shell construction a large variety in models can be realised. Each frame has its own characteristics and comfort. Felt is versatile; from meeting room to living room and
perfectly suitable for project use.
• steel frame components epoxied: colours in accordance with colour charts ‘Epoxy and lacquer – Core collection’ and ‘Epoxy and lacquer – Trend collection’
• fabric choice cushion various fabric groups; in accordance with colour chart
• wooden components stained or lacquered: colours in accordance with colour charts ‘Stain’, ‘Epoxy and lacquer – Core collection’ and ‘Epoxy and lacquer – Trend collection’
• colour choice seat shell; colours according to colour chart “Felt”
• shell light grey or anthracite: made from 100% recycled post-consumer PET felt
• shell in colour: shell consists mostly of post-consumer PET felt
• wood or steel 4-legged frame, steel rod frame, steel cantilever frame, fixed 4-star base, 4-star base with black wheels
• shell in colour: choice of 8 colours
• upholstered seat pad (available for all models (Felt-xxx-20)
• glides (SLD/SLB) or felt glides (HF/SLD/SLB/KV)
• levelling glides or felt glides (VP)
• soft wheels, grey (KVV)vepa.co.uk